Responsible body in the sense of the data protection laws, in particular the EU data protection basic regulation (GDPR), is:
Your Affected Rights
You can always exercise the following rights under the contact details of our data protection officer:
- Information about your stored data and their processing (Art. 15 GDPR),
- Correction of incorrect personal data (Art. 16 GDPR),
- Deletion of your data stored by us (Art. 17 GDPR),
- Restriction of data processing, if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations (Art. 18 GDPR),
- Objection to the processing of your data with us (Article 21 GDPR) and
- Data transferability, provided that you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us (Article 20 GDPR).
If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
You can contact a regulatory authority at any time with a complaint, such as: B. to the competent authority of the Land of your domicile or to the competent authority for us.
A list of regulatory authorities (for the non-public sector) with address can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Collecting general information when visiting our website
Nature and purpose of processing: When you access our website, that is, if you do not register or otherwise provide information, it will automatically collect information of a general nature. This information (server log files) includes, for example, the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider, your IP address and the like. This is only information that does not allow conclusions about your person.
They are processed in particular for the following purpose:
- Ensure a hassle-free connection to the site,
- Ensuring a smooth use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as for further administrative purposes
We do not use your information to draw conclusions about you. If necessary, we will statistically evaluate information of this kind in order to optimize our website and the underlying technology.
Legal basis: Processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website.
Receiver: The recipient of the data may be technical service providers who work for the operation and maintenance of our website as a processor.
Storage duration: The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of the survey. This is basically the case for the data that is used to provide the webpage when that particular session is over.
Provision required or required: The provision of the aforementioned personal data is neither legally nor contractually required. Without the IP address, however, the service and functionality of our website is not guaranteed. Additionally, individual services may not be available or limited. For this reason, a contradiction is excluded.
Questions to the data protection officer
If you have any questions about privacy, please email us or contact the person responsible for privacy in our organization (email@example.com) .